Tuesday, February 14, 2017

F*ck I wish I could get over you!

WAY back in 2001 I met the most intimidating man ever.

He was and still is the most handsome, sexiest, beast of a man I have ever laid eyes on. My desire to conquer him was immediate. But, my lady like demeanor told me to stop and not give in to temptation. His flirting was consistent, my desire resistant. He was perfection from head to toe. Although, I didn't know that yet.

Every day.... Every week... He was flirting. He was suggesting... I was resisting.

After several months I could no longer resist. I knew I would love him intensely and immensely and be hurt just as badly.

He was everything I had ever wanted, all in one amazing package.

That caucasian man, with the grey green eyes, the flawed brow and the neverending 5 O'clock shadow.

The bulk of muscle and the non defined perfection. Absolutely dreamy in every way.

This was the man of my dreams. The man I would love, forever.

He would be the perfect father, the perfect lover. The perfect everything.

I submitted to his suggestion. I had no idea of my own aggression. But, this man I had to have.

The sex was intense.

The love a true romance.

This man is my life, and I would die for him.








No comments:

Post a Comment